Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Two Semesters Down... How Many To Go?

Very late Sunday night, I finished my second semester of grad school!  Phew!  It's been a rough year.  Adjusting to school while working has been challenging to say the least.  I made the decision to take the summer off, which in the end will extend my stint in school.  I need the break, especially with starting a new job.

As far as chasing goes, I don't want to talk about it.  I wanted to go out on Saturday, but who wants to chase a linear mess that dumped 13 inches of rain?  I really regret missing the setup of a couple of weeks ago, due to schedule conflicts.  Ugh.... Why can't the perfect setup head my way?

Right now, I'm not seeing any chasing opportunities in the near future.  I'm hoping that changes before I leave for the UK.  If not, I most likely have missed out on any chance of chasing this year.  I'm not giving up hope yet, though!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment