Sunday, May 23, 2010

I Don't Know How To Title This

Haha.. This post is about a little bit of everything, weather, life, other junk!  :)  So coming up with a wacky title was a bit difficult this morning.

First of all, I didn't have too much time to pay attention to the weather yesterday, but KUDOS to all the chasers who got such amazing video and pictures from SD yesterday!  Wow!  Some extremely beautiful pictures!

Second of all, I feel like my postings are going to become few and far between until I get used to the new job.  Although I'm not on my feet all day like I was in the lab, I am still exhausted when I get home.  Lot's of reading, thinking....  But I absolutely love it!  I thought I needed a change of pace from the lab world, but this first week has proven that it was a NECESSARY change of pace!  I really have enjoyed this week! 

Thirdly, tonight, I say goodbye to my all time favorite TV show, LOST.  I have driven coworkers and other friends crazy.  I actually only caught up on this show last summer, but, in the short amount of time it took me to breeze through 5 seasons, I fell in love.  This show has depth and makes you think.  It's one of the rare shows that came to TV, forces you to use your brain, and actually survived the chopping block!!!  If you have never watched the show before, I understand it seems ridiculous.  Trust me, I was a skeptic.  I was watching it to see what the "big deal" was since I had a few friends who were NUTS about the show.  So tonight...  All will be quiet in the Palmer house except the TV!  And tomorrow I will wear black to mourn LOST.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHT84Dn2gFg

No comments:

Post a Comment