Saturday, May 8, 2010

Pretending....

Monday looks to be one of those days in the Plains!  Since I'm out of school I got back into my typical Saturday morning routine of cleaning, but then I decided to pretend I was chasing on Monday in the Plains and pick a target.

Right now, I think I will play the dryline that forms along the panhandles of OK and TX.  (Please bare with me.. I am learning so if I say something stupid, please let me know!) I'm picking Wichita Falls TX as my target.  I'm sticking with that for now.  I'll update as the times get closer.  CAPE is insane! Check this out from TwisterData.com!

Armchair chasing is the life for me right now!!!

In other news, we booked our tours to Edinburgh and Stonehenge this morning!  I decided to through in a full day London tour, since a lot of the places we want to go are included in the price.  That will give us a couple of days to just explore on our own and see what kind of trouble we can find!  There are pubs all around the hotel, and by the end of our trip, I fully expect to know everyone by name in the pubs, as well as learn many English drinking songs!  I want to go to a Football (soccer) game while we are there, but we'll see what we can find!

I'm so excited!!!  I'm not even going to look at the models for the week we will be gone.  I can almost guarantee a perfectly chaseable setup will come rolling right through our area, and a perfectly photogenic tornado will appear in that huge field near our house (the only place you could see a perfectly photogenic tornado), and dissipate just before hitting any homes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment