Sunday, May 16, 2010

What a Whirlwind!!

Get it???  A whirlwind?  Wow.....

Anyway, Friday was one of the best days of my entire life!  My last day in the lab....  It was both happy and sad!  My three favorite things in the entire world: Weather, LOST, and my ICP.  Two of those things were highlighted during my "Last Day in the Lab" party!  I received a trophy saying "Most Valuable Chemist" with an ICP torch mounted onto a trophy base!  I was so happy!  :)


That wasn't all.  Around 2pm, my friend and coworker, Lindsey handed me a plane ticket for Oceanic Airlines Flight 815.Those who don't watch LOST will have no idea what any of this means.  I walked into the "Hatch" (also known as the cafeteria) to a LOST congratulations/goodbye party!  Although, it's not really goodbye.. I'll just be working in another building!  This is what I kept telling myself the 9.4 million times I cried on Friday!

Awesome lunch at the Chattanoogan with my bestest friends and coworkers!!

My cake from the LOST party:



Complete with Dharma cola!!


It was an amazing last day in the lab.  Now, I have to prepare for my new job that starts in the morning!  I'm really excited about it!  :)

Did I go chasing yesterday?  The answer is a resounding YES!  And I'll save that blog post for tomorrow!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment