Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Exciting News

Yesterday, I found out when my last day in the lab will be.  May 14th...  I'm so excited about my new job!  Oddly enough, regulatory affairs is so interesting to me!  Yet another thing that makes me weird!  :)

Am I sad about leaving the lab?  Of course, I am!!!  I've worked in a laboratory for the last 11 years.  My hands are dry and ruined from chemicals, but I wouldn't give up my years in the lab for anything.  In a couple of weeks, I'll be turning in my lab coat.  I cannot believe it!  But, I am so excited!!!!  This job is the start of a new chapter of my life!  I'm excited about the possibilities!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, Jenn! I hope you enjoy regulatory as much as you enjoy the lab. It'll be nice holding your hubby's hand. :D

    ReplyDelete