Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Busier than EVER!

School is out, and I have been busier than ever!  My mornings are all I have right now.  Gotta do something while drinking my coffee, especially when there is nothing for me to look at in the models at the moment.

The UK countdown has officially begun!  This weekend, we are planning on doing shopping to get extra memory cards for our camera and an external hard drive to dump our videos down!  We will also be purchasing our excursions, which include a trip to Edinburgh, Scotland and a trip to Stonehenge, Bath, and Salisbury!  Reality has not hit me yet.  It still doesn't seem real. 

Anyway....  It won't be long now!  Between now and then, a little weather would be nice.  But please, NO weather on the day I'm flying out or coming back!!!  Thunderstorms, airplanes, and me do not mix!

No comments:

Post a Comment