Monday, April 19, 2010

SATURDAY??? SUNDAY??? :D

Trying not to get too excited, but Saturday and Sunday both look good for seeing a few storms! I don't want to jinx anything!

Unfortunately, Saturday is a super busy day for me. My niece, Katie, has her senior prom, and my niece, Emily, has confirmation at church!

So maybe the storms will hold off until Sunday! Please! :)

Also, thanks goes out to Dewdrop for adding my little blog to her page! I really appreciate it, Dewdrop. I'm not as faithful about posting like I should be, but I'm going to do better since school is basically over!

2 comments:

  1. No problem at all! It's great to hear of budding storm chasers out there. You remind me of me several years ago! I hope the weather pans out, and I hope your luck is nothing like mine. Sunday would be a great chase day for me, too. Maybe we'll nab some action.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping something comes through here. I mean, seriously, where's the weather?

    It's funny. For years, I watch storm chase videos on the internet and every single show dedicated to storm chasing, and I said, someday I'm going to do that. This year, I was wondering what I've been waiting for!

    As far as luck goes, I'm completely blaming myself for the slow start to the season. If I hadn't said I was going to start chasing this year, then we would have had loads of storms by now! :)

    I'm hoping Saturday/Sunday doesn't turn into a nighttime event for us. I'm just learning to read the models, but it looks like it might end up hitting late evening Saturday for us. :(

    ReplyDelete