Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Random Rambling

Another sleepless night....  I have a problem going back to bed if something wakes me up. So here I am... I have been awake since 3 am.  And let's see what I have done:

  • I surfed around Facebook.  Time wasted...
  • I looked at the models for this weekend.  More details later...
  • I tried to get the back door lock unjammed and I was unsuccessful.  Time wasted...
  • More internet surfing.  Time wasted...
So, I am going to go for a walk now!  I'm getting ready to head out.  It's a bit cool outside, but I can't stand walking when it is hot outside.  I'm hoping that this will help me be more positive today.

As for the models for this weekend, it looks to be stormy and rainy for sure.  Will it be chase worthy?  Right now, anything is chase worthy.  It doesn't even have to be severe!  Looks like my weather will get here Saturday night (BOO) through Sunday.  Rain totals look insane based on this estimation from TwisterData.com:

No comments:

Post a Comment