Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Bu-bye Pollen!!

This morning I woke up to take Rerun outside, and I heard the little drip drip sounds of rain!  All I can say is thank God!  I'm so ready for this pollen to be swept away, so I can BREATHE again!  :)

It looks like my severe weather is going to be Saturday evening until Sunday morning.  That doesn't work for me, unfortunately.  Saturday is chock full of things I have to do, so no chasing this weekend for me unless it's something super close to home.  Sunday would be a great chase day for me, so again, my fingers are crossed for the system to slow down just a bit.

Regardless, I will be living vicariously through my friends in the Plains for the next few days.  I'll see how much my poor ole laptop can take by having as many live streams as possible open at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment