Thursday, April 22, 2010

Ask and Ye Shall Recieve

Because Saturday is going to be so busy, I asked that the severe weather be close to home.  Well, take a good look at this, the Day 3 outlook from SPC!  I live right on the edge of the 30% probability area and not very far from that blue hatched area!  Although, I probably won't be able to go as far as the blue hatched area, I'm pretty certain that I will get to do some chasing on Saturday before the sun goes down.  I'm so excited!!!  I figure after I leave my niece's confirmation, I'll check the radar and see how far I need to go.  The only thing that could mess it up would be that the storms are too far west during that time and that means an overnight event for us.  If it is a  nighttime event, I'll be spotting from my front porch.  Either way, I don't lose here!!  If you don't have one already, get a NOAA weather radio or subscribe to one of the many services that will send you a text when a warning is issued for your county! 

1 comment:

  1. I hope you get some action. I am banking on Sunday for me, clearing the calendar for a potential chase, which means... all the energy will be sucked out on Saturday... you're welcome. It's been so long that I feel out of practice. SDS has been super bad, but I am glad we are FINALLY getting some action down this way.

    Send your leftovers. ;o)

    ReplyDelete