Friday, April 8, 2011

Wisdom Teeth, Lightning Photos, and SEVERE WEATHER!!!

Well, this post is going to be chock full of goodness!!!

#1: April 4th was an insane weather day!  I didn't personally experience any truly severe weather at my house, but many of my friends to the northwest (Nashville/Murfreesboro) got hit hard!  April 4th had the most severe weather reports in 10 years!!!  It was a crazy day!!


#2: Wisdom Teeth Surgery..... Ugh..... I really underestimated this surgery.  I was certain I'd be up and at 'em by now.  My face was HUGE at one point.  I'm now down to looking like a Cabbage Patch Kid, but wow.. the pain and swelling.  I really thought this would be a lot easier than it was!  I certainly thought I would be back to work by now!  My mouth is so tiny so it was a much more complicated surgery than they anticipated.  I've been in a great deal of pain, but I'm getting better.  I think I'm going to actually try to work today!

#3:  More Severe Weather!!!  Every single day from today until Monday there is a chance for severe weather!!!!  I'm so excited!  Sunday looks to be a scary day for folks in Iowa, and Iowa is getting it's revenge on storm chasers by showing the world it demands respect!

The thing on Sunday is the system is lacking directional shear, so it once again looks to be another epic wind damage event!  Good luck to those chasing this fast moving nasty system!

OH!  And I did FINALLY get my first lightning shot!!!!  Not the best ever, but we're working on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment