Monday, April 25, 2011

Chase Potential For This Week

This week looks just incredibly dangerous for the south. 

As of right now, there are THREE straight days with MDT risks issued by SPC. Today and tomorrow for Arkansas and West TN, and Wednesday, the risk moves east with a MDT bullseye right over the homestead!

Tomorrow, I'm chasing with a fellow deep south chaser, Wes Carter, as long as I can swing the day off tomorrow.  I think I will be able to do it.  Right now, it looks like there is nothing on the calendar.  So.. please please please don't let the FDA come in today or anything like that!

Wednesday is going to be a home grown after work chase alone to see what I can see around here.

But for everyone in the south, PLEASE go buy a weather radio!  Please!  The disasters that have happened the last few weeks should be warning that this year's season means business.  Take it seriously, folks.  Long track strong tornadoes are possible all week long!

No comments:

Post a Comment