Monday, March 28, 2011

This WEEK!

No... My excitement this time is not about severe weather potential.  My excitement is regarding the show I'll be seeing Saturday in Athens, GA!!!!

The E6 Reunion Show! :D

If you don't know who the elephant 6 collective is, well, I don't blame you.  If you are an indie pop/rock fan and don't know, well.. then SHAME ON YOU! :)

Basically, my college years and a few years after college were spent listening to albums from the bands who were a part of this collective.

Neutral Milk Hotel is probably the most famous of the group.  They are not scheduled to perform, but most of the former members of the group will be there and performing songs!  And Elf Power..  :)  One of my other favorite bands!!!

So excited!!

Here's a snippet of NMH!

No comments:

Post a Comment