Saturday, March 5, 2011

Busy Days Ahead

March is typically a pretty busy month for me.  Not only is it MY birthday, but it is also my brother and my dad's birthday!!!

The week of my birthday will once again be spent in Athens, Ga at the University of Georgia's International GMP Conference!  I will spend my birthday with the FDA!  It's not all work though, because we tend to make a good time out of it after the conference is over.

Also, this month begins my preparation for taking the RAC exam, which is equivalent to the bar exam for people in my field.  I have three sessions in Atlanta beginning next Thursday where they prepare me for the exam.  So all that and school work makes March a very stressful month for me!

We finally booked our vacation to San Francisco!!!!  We finally scored a lower airfare than what had previously been available and a flight that IS NOT A RED EYE!  hahaha!  That's part of the problem flying from here to the west coast!  A lot of the flights back east are red eyes!  I do not want to fly all night! We did that going to London and it is miserable!


Weather wise, this weekend is going to be super rainy.  In fact they are predicting we will get 2-3 inches of rain.  The chart below is 24 HOUR accumulated precipitation!!!  I think we'll be hanging out around the house this weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment