Monday, March 7, 2011

No Chasing in the Near Future

For the next couple of weeks, I'm out of commission on chasing.  :(  I have so much going on.  I have two big projects due for school and then I'll be in Atlanta one day this week, Athens next week, and another trip to Atlanta the week after that!

But I think I already blogged about how busy I'm going to be..  :)  I just have to hope I don't miss some huge opportunity.  And really, if it is something close to home, I'll find a way!

Wednesday MIGHT be a severe weather day for us in Chattanooga, but I'm thinking the more severe weather will be to our south.  Tuesday in the Plains will be interesting and I'll be armchair chasing and watching the live streams while trying to focus on my projects!

For now, no chasing for me.  Hopefully, we can get some BETTER MORE CHASEABLE severe weather events AFTER everything settles down a bit.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment