Thursday, March 24, 2011

Getting Philosophical

Well, Saturday is a big chance for me!  Giant problem.... No chase partner.

I knew this day would come.  A really nice opportunity, but no partner to chase with.  I have to be honest here... I'm scared crapless to go that far out on my own.  So... What do I do?

Stacey... he doesn't want to go.  I understand it.  Who knows what might happen out there?  We only have just a small sliver of the weekend, and I can understand not wanted to chase after a cloud or two.

So....  How do you do it?  Do you just go regardless of fear?  Jump in head first??  Do I wait until I feel comfortable??  When will that be?

This is when I get discouraged.  This is when I get down on myself.  If I stay home Saturday, I will hate myself for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment