Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Remain Calm......

Okay... Not one but TWO distinct chase-a-tunities are in my near future.  Wednesday looks kinda weak right now, but there is a chance of some large hail and a SLIGHT possibility of tornadoes.  Very slight...

Regardless...  I am chasing, especially since the storm motion doesn't seem to be out of control for a change.  At this point, I'd chase a rain shower if it happened after work!  Right now, my target is somewhere between here and Knoxville, so I'll be driving NE on I-75 as soon as I get off work!  If I bust, I've decided to reward myself with a treat just for trying on such a "meh" setup.

Saturday... More stormage!  I will definitely be out and about on Saturday.  Thursday/Friday all school work must be complete!!!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment