Monday, December 12, 2011

Feeling Funky

I can't put my finger on it, but I just have those days where everything seems off.  Today, I woke up fabulous.  Great mood most of the time.  Then all of the sudden.. boom.  Everything kind of went downhill, and for no good reason, the funk settled in.

Mentally, I'm exhausted right now.  I just feel like so much is going on, but nothing is getting done.  I've been trying to plan my schedule to finish my thesis.  I will not graduate in the Spring.  This has really started to bring me down.

I know these things seem minor to most people, but for some reason, my head wants to be sad about it. And just today.. because this weekend I came to the realization that I wouldn't be able to graduate in the spring unless I tried to kill myself with school work. 

So that's my depressing blog for the day.

On a positive note, we spent the weekend in beautiful Athens GA to see our good friends, Casper and the Cookies! :D

Here's a funny photo of Kay and I punching the Santa Claus at the 40 Watt on Saturday!



No comments:

Post a Comment