Sunday, December 4, 2011

End of the Semester!

So fall semester is technically over.  I have a few things to wrap up here and there, but otherwise it's over!  This makes me both nervous and happy.  I have quite a lot to get done in the next few months before I can graduate.  The goal is still Spring graduation, but I have already told myself I'm not going to beat myself up if it doesn't happen.

Typically during my winter downtime, I work on forecasting and stuff like that to get ready for the spring.  Unfortunately, this winter break, I'm not going to have as much time to do stuff like that.  It's going to be thesis, thesis, thesis for me from here on out.

I will be going on chase-cation this year, though.  :D  The goal is diploma on Friday, tornadoes by Monday.  But let's get real here.. it's me!  The massive death ridge is going to set in and there will be nothing but sunny skies for 10 days. 

OH!  And FINALLY I can share the news that I was promoted to Manager! :D  I really cannot say enough about the people I work for.  And... I REALLY love my job. 

Now then... BRING THE SNOW, winter! :D

2 comments: