Sunday, April 1, 2012

Update!!!

Whoooo.. I didn't realize it had been so long since I have updated my blog!!!  How disgraceful!  Poor blog..

Well, to start off, there really has been only one grand chase-a-tunity since my last post, and I was working that day so I watched from the sidelines.  March 2nd was a pretty significant severe weather outbreak, even in our area.  An EF3 tornado hit the Harrison TN area around 12:30pm that day, and I got a view of a funnel cloud from the front porch!!!

Stupid powerlines and stuff in the way, but the scene was pretty amazing out there!


Other than that, the season has been relatively boring.  Not too much weatherwise going on... However, we had my dad's 80th birthday party which was absolutely amazing!  It turned out so well!!!

Now then.. it is possible that I am taking the day off for storm chasing on Tuesday, but we will see how that pans out. Right now, I'm thinking we'll save the day off for another time.

And now to go and do the one thing I have kept up with as far as new years resolutions go....  HIKING!  Rerun and I are going to go and hit the trails!!! 

Have a great day everyone! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment