Sunday, April 8, 2012

April 5--Chasing Thundershowers and Heavy Rain

Well, on April 5th I did a small local chase of some thunderstorms that came through the area.  The chase, honestly, was quite frustrating.  I couldn't make up my mind whether to go after the storms that had already formed or hang south and wait for development.  In the end, I went after those storms that had already formed.  The storms I saw were less than exciting.. haha :D But it helped.... :D

The best shot of the day came from the top of Lookout Mountain:


It wasn't a bad day, and I have a feeling, the best is yet to come.  ;)  Stay tuned for details!

On Friday night, I went to see one of my all time favorite bands on the planet, of Montreal!  Let me tell you... they put on an AMAZING show!  I have been a fan of theirs for quite sometime!  I've seen them play several times.  This show was well performed and just over all entertaining!!!  It made for an incredible weekend! :D

Stay tuned for a big announcement in the next couple of days... I don't want to jinx it, but let's just say.. IT COULD VERY WELL BE HAPPENING!!!!!! :D

Miles driven: 90
What did I see:  Some amazing structure and a lot of construction!

No comments:

Post a Comment