Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Journey Pt 1

In approximately 30 hours, I begin the trip of my dreams. 

In 30 hours, I go west.

Those of you who aren't weather aficionados or storm chasers may not be aware that there are several days of severe weather possible in the Plains.  Well, my chase partner, myself, and another chaser are heading out around midnight tomorrow night to a target not yet selected, but probably somewhere in W Oklahoma or SC Kansas.

Stay tuned to this blog for further details. :D  Hopefully, I will post from my hotel room after we declare WINNER WINNER STEAK DINNER, but we'll see how that goes!  Regardless, soon I will be places I have never seen before!!!

Look out, GREAT PLAINS of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA! :D  Here I come! :)

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome! I'm so happy for you guys. :) Do you know how many days you will be out west or will you just come back when the storms stop? Either way, have fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will be out until Saturday!!!! I'm so excited, Sean! haha! :D

    ReplyDelete