Sunday, April 29, 2012

Chase Season Over?

Sigh.... it very well may be.

Lack of funds may be the big issue here.  We'll just have to wait and see.  I wanted to take at least one more long distance chase trip this year.  We'll just have to wing it!  If there is an awesome setup, I think I could always find a way. :)

For Dixie Alley, we have been holding in this summertime pattern for a good while.  We've had a few pop up storms here and there, but nothing of significance.  Is it possible we have completed our severe weather season already?  I don't see anything impressive on the horizon and usually by the end of May it is most certainly over.

Again.. lots of speculation here... stay tuned for details!!!  Hopefully, I'll get one more decent chase in before we call it a done deal for Spring of 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment