Thursday, June 23, 2011

I hate math and more......

I have felt a bit down the last few days.  Why?

Well, #1.... Math.... I've struggled with math for as long as I can remember.  The ONE math class I have in my graduate school program, and I just feel like I'm going to fail it.  Sigh.... I remember I almost gave up on chemistry because of the heavy math leaning, but I got through.  This is one class, and I don't know why I can't just DO IT.

Anyway.. I'm a depressing person to be around right now.  It's gotta get better, right?

2 comments:

  1. Of course its got to get better. :) What math class is it? I took some ordinary and partial differential equations in my undergrad schooling. Maybe I could help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is biostatistics! And really.. it isn't that bad, I'm just complaining. :)

    It will get better. I just have to survive the next couple of weeks. I took a ton of math for my chemistry degree, and I just need one class to survive grad school.

    Thanks for the offer for help! :D

    ReplyDelete