Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Chasing Alone vs With a Partner

I have been doing quite a bit of thinking lately.  I know, I know it is scary!

This year was the first time I ever chased with anyone other than myself.  I really enjoyed myself!  Having someone to get excited with you was fun.  Having someone to talk to during the boring parts.. Really nice..  :)

Chasing alone has it's benefits, too.  Being able to pick up and go at a moments notice.  Making my own decisions and bailing or sticking around when I want to.  The problem with chasing alone is going long distances.  I just don't feel comfortable driving long distances on my own.

I have been blessed by meeting so many people who want to go along or have invited me to go.  And in the spring, it really is happening.  Jenn and I are going west together to chase the Great Plains after I graduate with my Master's Degree!  What a way to celebrate! :)

I guess the reason why I posted about this is because I feel like even though I do have options for chase partners, I feel like there are times when whether I like it or not.. I'm just going to have to suck it up and go alone. 

Time to get brave.  :)  There is nothing that will stand in my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment