Saturday, February 27, 2010

Things That Are Good

I'm trying to be a more positive person for Lent. If you know me, well, you know that there are times that I can be down or a bit angry, even. I try to contain my feelings, but at a certain point, things just boil over. One of the most helpful things that anyone ever told me was that I have a terrible poker face! I always thought I was holding in my feelings, but in reality, my face was telling on me!

Anyway.. Right now, I'm focusing on the positives. I really enjoy my classes, much more than I ever imagined that I would.

Stacey and I WILL be going to the UK this summer, and that's not the University of Kentucky, baby! We are going to ENGLAND! I am so excited that I can't even explain.

Between all the good things going on, it's really tough to focus on such meaningless stuff when I watch the pictures from the earthquake in Chile. What can you do about an 8.8 earthquake? Nothing!

Hope everyone has a good day! I'm going to have a great dinner with my hubby, watch some basketball, and snuggle with my puppy!

No comments:

Post a Comment