Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Been a long time, been a long time!

Well, it has been awhile. I promised not to ignore my little bloggy blog, but, alas, it has happened. Let's see here.. Last time, I was talking snow! We've had TWO significant snowfalls since that last event! One added up to be around 3.5 inches! Amazing!

I attended spotter training class. That was all kinds of fun. I wish Stacey could have been there, because the people watching was better than going to Walmart at 2am. The people were generally nice, though, and I learned a lot more than I thought I would. I thought I knew it all! HA!

School is getting tough, as it tends to do in the middle of the semester. I'm sure my posts will be few and far between.

I'm ready for spring time so I can get out there for real instead of just talking about a chase. If I hate it, at least I tried. I hope I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment