Saturday, February 20, 2010

Not wanting to get ahead of myself, but....

Some good things might be coming my way soon. I don't want to be disappointed, but depending on what I hear on Wednesday, I might be changing jobs and leaving the lab. How do I feel about that? Well, this is tough for me. I really do like my job right now. But, I started school because I wanted a career change. Something that will advance my career and also give me the opportunity to make more money. I think Regulatory Affairs is extremely interesting, but I'm so scared about leaving the lab!

All I can think is...

What if I hate this? What if I am TERRIBLE at this? What if the job bores me to tears?

Anyway.. I have a lot of decisions to make in the next week or two. We'll see what happens.

As far as weather goes, we've warmed up a bit, but I think winter will be making it's last stand in the next coming week or two. The temperature is supposed to drop again, and perhaps we might see some more snow. I think by mid-March we should start seeing some severe, and I can go on my first spotting/chasing expedition! I can't wait! I hope it happens on a day when I can go outside and play in the weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment