Tuesday, January 17, 2012

First Chase of 2012??

Okay.. so it wasn't REALLY a chase, per se.  It was more of a giant pile of pooish storms came heading my way.  Regardless.. I had an amazing time!

I started hearing that the severe weather was entering the Nashville metro area about 2:30pm EST.  I started trying to figure out if it was going to make it this far south, but sure enough..The storms were looking healthy, but not severe when I left.  I hung out a few minutes in the weather before deciding to make my trek home.

I TOTALLY forgot I had PYKL3 radar on my phone and suddenly realized I just left a severe warned cell.  But I left the store and saw that the line was heading my way.  I just needed to go a hair north and wait for the show!  Sure enough, I drove north.. pulled into a gas station and saw an amazing wall of black headed my way.  Then it was incredibly rainy and windy.. and my face... looked.. like this.  :D

Anyway.. it was enough to get the blood flowing!!  I love this stuff!!

No comments:

Post a Comment