Saturday, January 21, 2012

CHASE ON!

So tomorrow will be the first official chase of 2012!!

As you can see from the Day 2 outlook below, there is quite a bit of ground covered in the SLIGHT risk issued by the SPC.



In my opinion, the best spot for isolated supercells is going to be North AL/MS. From what I'm seeing, initiation could start really early, like noon or so.  So we'll have to head out pretty early in the morning to get there!  I'm game!!!

Dewpoints will be in the 60's tomorrow.. IN JANUARY!  This is just insane. 

With all my talk about tomorrow's chase, I almost forgot to mention there is a decent line of storms heading my way right now.  A tornado watch was just issued for our area until 1pm.

Here's a look at what's coming for me!  Not too much excitement at the moment, but I could definitely get some good wind and hail out of this!!









No comments:

Post a Comment