Saturday, February 19, 2011

What does SDS do to you?

I just had a funny conversation with someone on Facebook.  The friend had posted a line from SPC about the possibility of severe weather in her area on Day 4 or 5. 

This got me thinking...

What does SDS do to you??

For me?  I am entering into my second chase season.  I always have had some form of SDS, but this year has been horrible!!!!

I have watched more tornado/storm videos than EVER before.  I look at and BELIEVE the GFS beyond hour 180.  In fact, I believe hour 384!!!  I have singlehandedly overloaded the bandwidth of TwisterData!  Not really, but I feel like it is constantly open in my browser.

Let's just say I have it really bad this year....

Now then....  I do see a possible chase-a-tunity towards the end of next week.  Please please please don't let it be on February 25th, because that's when Stacey's band is playing!  I want to be able to do everything!!!  haha

School has gotten better.  I'm doing well, finally, and back in my groove.  NO procrastination is allowed during chase season. 

And hopefully in a few days I'll be posting more details about this possible chase-a-tunity!  SDS!!!!!  It must end soon!

1 comment: