Monday, February 21, 2011

First REAL Chase-a-Tunity of 2011

Well, maybe.... We'll see.

Right now, the models are showing it to be a early to mid morning event for us here in the Chattanooga area.  I'm going to be patient and watch the timing of this thing.  Early to mid morning is still chaseable in my opinion, but there is a much higher likelihood that it will be a pile of linear garbage moving through here.

Regardless, there should be a significant severe weather outbreak on Thursday.  This is a little scary, because it looks like most of the action is going to be in the overnight hours which is so so dangerous.

Although I enjoy my storms, I am really still relatively scared of overnight systems.  I don't like not being able to see what is heading my way.  Sure there is radar, and you better believe, if these storms roll through in the overnight hours, I'll be up all night with my radar and cell phone handy.


Chase-a-tunity??  It remains to be seen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment