Sunday, February 27, 2011

HIGH RISK OF DISTRACTION

It is here.. Spring severe weather season!!!

First, tomorrow will be a chase day providing the following things:
  • I can get a couple of ours off of work in the afternoon
  • The storms roll through late afternoon
  • Did I mention work needs to be super slow so I can take a couple of hours?
I am perpetually envious of those who can chase whenever they want to!!!  I wish I could pack up my car and head west today and follow the storms back home!

I digress...

Based on my limited knowledge, there doesn't seem to be much directional shear for tomorrow.  So I think the primary threat is straight line winds, especially based upon the speed this system will be rolling through! A tornado or two can't be ruled out.  I'm still playing in the weather, though! :D

I want to also thank all of my wonderful TVN buddies, because really I couldn't have learned all this junk without you.  I'm starting to see more and more every time I look at the models.  :) 

1 comment: