Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Preparing for the Season Ahead

Still experiencing winter doldrums around here, but hey....  It won't be long now!  My second season of chasing will be beginning soon!  Full of new adventures, busts, and hopefully, that elusive first TORNADO! :)

I'm in my 4th semester of grad school, and this one is starting out ROUGH.  FDA Submissions.... Hardest class thus far.  Constant assignments, very very difficult.. loads of writing.  See?  I can't even finish a complete sentence!

Anyway... I've been doing a lot of reflecting and thinking about last year's chase-a-tunities.  This year, I'll be much better.  My GPS should arrive tomorrow!  I need to practice tethering the Blackberry to my computer for internet access.

It won't be long now, everyone! Just on the other side of February lies Spring... The BEST season of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment