Saturday, January 29, 2011

First Chase-atunity of 2011????

Well, well, well.. In my massive amounts of procrastination and whining, I did what any good weather nerd should after going outside and feeling nearly 60 degree temperatures at the end of January.  I looked at the models to see when the massive cold front was coming through!  :)

Massive may be a strong word, but look toward the week ahead it might be the first true opportunity for severe weather this week.  From looking at the GFS, it seems a cold front will move through, bringing snow to our friends to the north and action of another kind to our area.  As of right now, it appears that Wednesday evening will be the most interesting day in our area.  I just hope these storms roll through after work!!

Last night, I thought the chance of severe would be further to the south, but after looking this morning... WE HAVE A CHANCE!  And a chance is better than nothing!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment