Monday, January 31, 2011

Meh....

Well, I'm not too confident we'll have anything more than rain tomorrow.  Regardless, this system would not be at all chaseable, as it's going to come through as a giant linear pile of poo.

Oh well... What can you do?  I just need to be patient, because real live Spring is just around the corner!

However, my friends to the north are gonna get SLAMMED by this system with snow and ice!  I don't believe I've ever heard of a PDS Winter Storm Watch, but one was issued yesterday for Oklahoma!  In Northern Indiana, it won't be unheard of for people to receive 30 inches of SNOW!  I have also heard from a friend in the South Bend area that 2 feet of snow is already on the ground there!

This is going to be an epic event, even if I don't get my severe weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment