Saturday, January 26, 2013

Severe Weather.. WHATTT?

Well, we've had two of the weakest "winter" weather events I've seen.  It's been a very Chattanooga winter, with surrounding areas getting snow or ice while we remain just above freezing.. enough to make the poor weathermen around here look like dummies.

Anyway.. I kept seeing a few other weather weenies mention next week's setup, so I caved in and took a good look at the models.

Here's SPC Outlook for Tuesday and Wednesday..





Here's my take on the whole thing...

It looks pretty good.  I'll definitely be bringing my camera along with me to work on Wednesday, just in case.  However, experience tells me that this time of year brings swift moving linear systems with embedded tornadoes.  So, I'm not buying any of this isolated supercell stuff, right now.  Stranger things have happened though!

So we'll see what happens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment