Thursday, May 5, 2011

More Sappiness!

I just can't sit down here with my coffee lately without getting all sappy and emotional.

Today's shout out goes to...... R. Stacey, aka Hubby or Hubster. 

What can I say here?  Well.... I have been losing my mind this semester.  FDA Submissions is hands down the most difficult class I have ever taken.  The last few weeks have been nightmares, because I've been having an internal war with my weather nerdiness and my real life responsibilities.

Well, Stacey had done EVERYTHING for me, and you know.. This isn't new.  I don't even know why I even make like it is!  He is so supportive of me.  I don't even have to ask him to do dishes, and he offers to cook for me, while I'm slowly losing my mind trying to nail down the final points of my clinical protocol submission or going through the alphabet soup that is regulatory affairs, NDA, 510(k), APHIS, PMA.. AHHHH

Anyway, I love him so much.  He puts up with so much from me!  I get grumpy, sad... frustrated... on and on, but yet he's still just Stacey.  Smiling, making me laugh, and always willing to give me a giant hug when I need it!

I cannot wait to be on vacation and get some "just us" time together!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment