Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Stuff Going On Right Now...

Well, this summer has taken a turn for the worse.  We found out a couple of weeks ago there was a good chance my dad's thyroid cancer had come back.  Then, last week, it was confirmed that dad had a tumor on the right lymph node in his neck.  Now, Thursday, dad goes in for the official biopsy to see for certain.  Sigh...  I really hate cancer. 

Other than that.. I really have had an amazing summer.  So many good things have happened.  :)  I'm trying to focus on the positive now, because that's the only way I personally can cope.

I can't say enough about what amazing friends and family I have.  They are always there for me when I need them, and I'm always reminded that they are much better friends to me than I am to them.  That is going to change. 

Hope everyone has had a great summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment