Monday, August 9, 2010

STORMS! :D

So... I had two amazing storms last Thursday and Friday!  The storm on Thursday brought gusty winds, heavy rain, and just an overall good time!  Friday's storms were a bit different!!

As I left work on Friday, I had no camera, video or otherwise.  The wind was picking up and the lightning was insane.  I was upset about not having my camera.  There was some amazingly fun scud and oh.. the lightning!  I might have actually been able to capture this lightning since it was so frequent!

The wind and rain finally caught up to me, and I could not see a thing!!!  I had to turn around in the battlefield, because of some street flooding.  I'm glad I saw that truck turn around, because I probably would have ran right into it, since the heavy rain was completely blinding me!

I arrived home to find the power was out!  The house had already started getting sticky and humid!!!  Luckily, it was only out about an hour.

Thursday's storms I managed to document in 3 parts! 

See www.youtube.com/jcpalmer1976 for the videos! 

Have a good Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment