Thursday, July 21, 2011

Two Weeks and Rock and Roll Weekend!!!!

So first and foremost.....  July 30th marks the end of my summer semester!!!!  I've survived! :D  Now all I have left is my class on Process Validation and my thesis.  I am so happy!  I've already decided that I will spend my weekdays working on my thesis and the weekends on my Process Validation class.  May 2012..... it won't be long now! :)  I will gladly welcome the return of my free time. 

What have I missed the most?  Reading for fun is a huge one!  I have a pile of books I want to read when I get done..  :)

And I've been working like mad so that I can enjoy an awesome Rock and Roll weekend!  Friday, we'll be heading down to Athens, GA to see our BFF's Casper and the Cookies play at the 40 Watt with the Shut Ups!

Gonna be awesome.... All kinds of awesome! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment