Friday, January 1, 2010

2010!

Well we made it to 2010! Typically, Stacey and I always say that even years are terrible years. Well, I'm not falling into that this year. I am PERSONALLY going to MAKE this year a good year! Positivity, folks! Being an optimist is annoying to those around you, but it makes me feel better so I'm going back to being optimistic!!

On the other side, I got to have lunch with my dear friend, Amber, and her family yesterday! What a great way to end 2009! I miss her so much! I think that real friends are a rare treat, and I am so blessed to have her as a REAL friend in my life! Even though I knew her for such a short time, I feel like she's always been around! She truly makes me laugh out loud!

I'm trying to decide when to put this up on Facebook for other people to read. Right now, I'm just not that comfortable, but I don't think it will be long now!!!

Happy 2010 everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment