Friday, March 15, 2013

What's Up!

Well, here's what's up with me!  Busy with work.. unfortunately I have not done too much work on ye olde thesis, but I have a plan for that!

Let's see here.. tomorrow, I will be doing my first 5K.. I might run some, but for the most part my goal is to walk fast and finish.  The race is the Rump Run to benefit the Chattanooga Colon Cancer Foundation.  I'm very excited to be participating in this event, because as many of you know my sister had stage 3 colon cancer and she is healed!  My mom, my sister, and my great niece will all be participating in the race!  I'm very excited and happy that THIS is my first 5K!!!  By this time next year, my goal is to run the entire race!  We will see...

Hmm I feel like there is something else.. OH yes.. That's right!  This little nugget..

 In all actuality, there isn't much in the way of directional shear, but I do believe a very intense squall line could develop and cause wind damage in the area.  So stay tuned!  The timing on this is looking like 3-6 pm, but it is a long ways out and things can always change!

So in order to spice up my blog in between weather nerdiness, I have decided to include my other hobbies as a part of this blog.  So mostly, I will focus on cooking, travel, and photography in addition to weather with a few other nuggets thrown in here and there.

I will be sure to post again this weekend to discuss the severe potential on Monday!!!  Spring is trying to spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment