Sunday, November 4, 2012

Life Update!

Jeez.... Since we last spoke I have been to two oceans and the Gulf of Mexico... no... really! 

In early October, I was sent to New York City for a conference, and we decided to take the rest of the week as vacation.  I hadn't been to NYC since I was in high school, so I was pretty excited!  The highlights of my trip were getting to see Letterman, Matthew Broderick twice in the same day (he appeared on Letterman as a surprise guest and was also in Nice Work If You Can Get It), and just roaming the city.

Truly, it was one of the best vacations I have ever had in my life!  I was so glad we took a few extra days to hang out!

Then I got back for a few days and found out that I would be heading to Tampa to help monitor a clinical study.  That trip was solely work....  We landed, hit the ground running and went straight to work.  We had some fantastic food though while we were there, and I was able to see the beach! :)

THEN.......  I was home for three days, and then I headed off to another conference in Seattle, WA!  Seattle was really nice, but I wish I had more down time.  We just didn't have enough time to do any hiking and the weather was horrible while we were there.  I was told that July-August is the dry season, and that was the best time for hiking.  Sigh.....

I'm so happy to be home right now... I have only been here a few days, but it is awesome to be back here.  No more traveling for a little while..  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment