Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A Less Vague Blog Post

I'm my effort to cause less drama, I have caused more drama.  It does make me sad a bit, but you know.... what can you do?

Just for my own benefit, I'm putting this out there.. I'm not being snobby or whatever.. I'm just trying to pare down the number of people who see every detail of my life.  And I'm not going to talk anymore about it!

NOW!

For today, we have a chance for some severe weather.  I think there's much more of a risk for strong winds, but they also put us into 15% hail category.  I'll believe it when I see it!!!  Camera bag is packed and ready to go!

And on Sunday night, I finally got that lightning capture I've been waiting for!  It's a little overexposed, but regardless! It's the best I've done so far!




No comments:

Post a Comment