Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Neglected!

Wow!  I have completely neglected my little blog lately!  What's worse is that school starts in about a month, and I'll be back to being so busy I can't see straight.

One of the things I've been thinking hard about lately is the possibility of chasecation next spring.  I will probably only have a very small window of opportunity for chasing, but, if I can afford it, I'm going to do it.  The only way for me to see a tornado is to head to the plains.  So, I've done a lot of math lately trying to figure out if I can swing it.  The hubby is not particularly thrilled with the idea of chasecation, so I'm actively looking for people to either go with me for a bit of the trip or the whole trip.  I would like to find people who have MORE chasing experience to go with me for a chase or two while we are out there.

But.. first things first.. I have to budget for this.  So, I've cut myself off on unnecessary purchases and I'm saving my pennies.  I will be in the Plains for a week next spring!!  Wait and see!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment